Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Excuse this intereption.

A Breif Message from our Writer.


DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I BELEIVE! DO NOT TELL ME WHO I AM!

I am me.

You can be you.

I won't mind. Part of the great thing about this world is its diversity. Sure I want whats best for all the people I know and love, and I may not agree with you on everything but thats also apart of life. I'm not gonna try and tell you who you are, that up to you to decide.

I know not everyone is gonna agree. But thats also part of life.

I'm also pretty sure they're may be those people who read this and will get totally offended for some reason or other. My intention is not to offend, its to vent some frustration.

Anway again I reinterate.

I will be me, you can be you. We don't have to agree on everything, we might not like all the same things, but until the day where I am you and you are me, please just be yourself.

- - - -

After thought stuff

Ummm ok so I just read this over, and it makes like little to no sense. I'm leaving it up because well I want to.

I wasn't trying to be all inspirational or anything I was just frustrated from people and rather than bottle it in and wonder what would happen if I didn't vent the frustration, I poured it out onto here.


Anyway I hope all of your days are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment