Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cinamon Rolls!

So last night I have a dream about Cinamon Rolls! Warm Gooey fresh from the oven with mounds of icing Cinamon Rolls! And just before I was about to take a bite out of the sugary goodness, I woke up :( THis put me in the mood for Cinamon Rolls all day which I didn't get til around lunchtime, and they were store bought pre made stuffs. No matter they were still yummy :3

Also I was singing today. I still think I sound a little well crappy, but thats probably mostly due to the fact that I haven't sang in a while. In fact I was making up songs, more songs that sound like they belong as part of a musical, but still, and as usual since I didn't write it down or record it as soon as it showed up in my brain the songs I made up (I had two seperate songs going) are now vanished, can't recall how they went at all :(

Last nights episode of TBBt had me laughing and squeeling like some stupid fangirl (which yes I'm a fangirl but when I say this I'm reffferring to the over the top OMG I'm gonna die if I don't satisy my fandom hungers fangirls) BUt anyway I just loved it it was soo sweet, and I'm thinking if the writers keep saying there's never gonna be a canon Shenolope or Shenny or S/P or whatever you call it, than why, why on earth do they feeed the fangirls with episodes like last nights? I'm not saying I don't like it, in fact I am Shenny Shipper, I'm just saying and rambling nonsense like usual.

Anyway on to other things Star Trek came out today! WooT! Awesome I loved that movie it was sooo Eeee! I'm not that big of a Trekie of anything, didn't see much of the orginal series the movie is based on, I wanna say roughly based on seeing as the creators changed the time/storyline. But yeah I don't really know much on the matter

Hmm in other news. I dog sit next week. YAY! Which means Filming!! Double Yay! Or at least hopefully filming thats when the new scheduled filming time was set but I'm not a 100% sure it will happen. I really hope it does but I still haven't found someone else to help like I need them too. :(


Anyway I beleive thats th end of this ramble, so tata for now.

OH! Before I forget, if you read this, feel free to leave comments, they can be describing how your day went or even sstating your opinions of something mentioned in the journal posts. You can ask questions, any questions that pop into your brain, I can't guarantee I'll answer alll questions, but will try my best to. ^^

Anyway TTYL

4 comments:

  1. cinamon roll dream cool, I do not remember dreaming about food but I have woke up hungry 4 some sertain type of food before. I wish I could draem of eating that would be sweet no pun intended. so what show is TBBT, cause idk.looks like u r having fun ^^ and this is cool i can see how u r doing and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    TBBT stands for The Big Bang Theory, its in its 3rd season right now but its a really great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JOSIE! i wish i was there to help film. i would totally do it. but i guess i need to start watching the big bang theory cause it does look hilarious. now i want cinnaman roles.. hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEy!

    Oh ok so thats how you spell Cinnamon

    Anyway totally watch it, its awesomely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete